Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blog Entry #1

I first started drawing when I was just a little kid, like everyone else did. It wasn’t until I got to high school when I really realized that I liked to draw. Not only did I like to draw, I was actually good at it. My favorite materials to use are just a regular piece of paper and a pencil. I think I favor the drawing media more because it was what I first started with, and it is what I am most comfortable using. Since I have gotten to college I have really broaden my use of different media’s. School honestly inspires me the most. This is because when I was in high school during class was when I would always draw the most. To me art is the use of any media, and sometimes the combination of different media’s. One of the reasons I chose to pursue art academically is because when I grow up I want to be able to do something that I love to do. Naturally that is art for me.

No comments: